Rubber-coated magnets are sturdy and durable magnetic components with a threaded center hole (internal thread) and a protective rubber coating.
The rubber-coated magnets are made of neodymium magnets, which are attached to a flat steel disc and coated with black rubber, leaving no traces and preventing surface scratches. The protective rubber coating protects the magnet from corrosion or oxidation, allowing continuous use in outdoor environments. Compared with other types of coated or uncoated magnets, it can also prevent the magnets from being easily broken, and provide higher slip resistance.
Rubber-coated magnets have high magnetic strength and weather resistance, so they are very suitable for indoor and outdoor applications that require high magnetic strength. They are usually used for fixing and installation, from installing lights or fixtures to equipment maintenance, fixing tools and organizing items in warehouses, workstations and outdoor areas.
1. With strong tensile force, waterproof, durable, high traction, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, the magnet is not easy to break.
2. Constructed with neodymium magnets, the rubber-coated magnets are wrapped in a steel structure and coated with a protective rubber coating.
3. The internal thread can accommodate standard fasteners and accessories.
4. The NdFeB magnet is magnetized axially.
5. The thickness of the black rubber coating is uniform.