The word "magnet" for those who are laymen are quite strange, actually the magnetic application is everywhere. Magnets are used in girls' favorite bags, boys' favorite electronic products and even children's toys. Does that sound not strange now?
Now let me introduce different kinds of magnet applications!
1. NbFeB permanent magnet is a kind of modern permanent magnet with strong magnetism and is widely used. It is mainly used in electroacoustic, permanent magnet motor, communications, automotive electronics, magnetic machinery, aerospace, computer, household appliances, medical equipment, office automation, toys, packaging boxes, leather products, magnetic accessories and other fields.
2. Permanent magnetic ferrite is used as a permanent magnet in electric meters, generators, telephones, loudspeakers, TV and microwave devices. It is also used in recorders, pickups, loudspeakers, magnetic cores of various instruments, radar, communications, navigation, telemetry, and other electronic equipment.
3. Samarium cobalt magnets have been widely used in detectors, generators, radars, instruments and other precision science and technology fields because of their high temperature up to 300 degrees, corrosion resistance, and oxidation resistance.
4. ALNiCo magnet has high-temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. It is mainly used in motors, sensors, medical instruments, hand tools, loudspeakers and various instruments.
5. Rubber coated magnets are divided into the same polarity and different polarity. the suction of same polarity is relatively weak which is mainly used for publicity, decorative gifts, memo fridge magnets, toys, teaching materials, and other areas. The suction of different polarity is relatively strong, which can be used for small motors, sensors, magnetic adsorption supplies and others.
Our company Weizhong is a specialized magnetic assembly manufacturer, whose products are to combine the above magnets with other parts to give full play to the potential of magnets. If you need any help, you can contact us.