By using a neodymium magnet these rubber-covered magnets produce good holding force. Rubber coating can protect surfaces from scratch and it also has the property of good durability.
Part number beginning with SS means this is stainless steel version product which has the same dimensions, and forces as the regular version, but all metal components are made of stainless steel which brings even higher corrosion resistance.
These NdFeB rubber-coated magnets are made of strong neodymium magnets, steel parts and TPV rubber. They have a female thread, which can be screwed onto a suitable component and works as a mounting base. The rubber coating layer can protect sensitive surfaces from scratching and sliding, furthermore, the good property of rubber protects the magnet even in humid conditions from corrosion and oxidation, and the holding force is not easily weakened even after years of continuous use.
1. Steel plate material: We have inside carbon steel and stainless steel two versions. Part number beginning with SS means this is stainless steel version product which has the same dimensions, and forces as the regular version, but all metal components are made of stainless steel which brings even higher corrosion resistance.
2. NdFeB magnet arrangement: To get the strong force of the rubber coating magnet, our engineering team design a special arrangement of inside disc magnets, which are aligned alternately with the north(N) and south(S) poles pointing upwards.
More you need to know:
1. We can provide you with customized sizes, except the most standard diameter D22mm, D31mm, D43mm, D66mm, and D88mm, we already customized other special diameters D20mm D29mm D36mm D45mm magnets with screw hole and D50mm D64mm magnets with thread stud.
2. We can provide you with customized force, our professional engineer team are able to improve the force by changing structure or magnet quantities or magnet grade like N35, N42 or N50.
3. We can provide you with customized colours, the most common colour in the market is black, but we have developed other available colours like white, yellow, blue, and red colour. So these rubber-coated magnets are a good choice for decoration or marking.
Different Applications of These Rubber Coated Magnets:
As this rubber-coated magnet has a female thread, together with other accessories such as plastic clips, hooks, or handles, then use a male thread for fixing, they will have other special applications like cable mounting, tube fixing, or light mounting
* We test the holding force of magnetic assembly by attaching it to a 20mm thick steel plate (low carbon steel with no coating) at room temperature and then pulling it slowly in vertical direction with the device that is sensitive enough to record the strength at the moment when the magnetic assembly is separated from the steel plate. This is to give you a reference while the actual holding force in real application could be different with the change of pulling direction, the thickness of the steel, surface treatment, etc.