These rubber-coated magnets are made of neodymium magnets and have a screw hole making them easy to work together with a bolt. With rubber coating protecting working surfaces from scratches this magnet is a good choice for delicate surfaces. The rubber coating is made from TPV which provides better durability.
These NdFeB rubber-coated magnets with screw holes consist of metal, rubber and magnet. They have a metric thread hole and they can be used in various kinds of working conditions by mounting different accessories according to your requests.
Compared with other magnetic pot magnets, covering with a layer of rubber gives rubber-coated magnets more advantages than common pot magnets.
1. Better corrosion resistance, non-skidding, waterproof properties.
2. Soft rubber surface of rubber coated magnets are able to protect the attached sensitive surface from scratching.
3. The friction of rubber-coated magnets is larger to be, so the good shear force is one of its advantages, and a lot of applications are taking advantage of this feature.
4. The colour of rubberised magnets can be customized in black, white, red, yellow, blue etc.
Most regular rubber coated magnet is round and rectangular, like steel magnetic assemblies, they are able to be made with a through hole, a countersunk hole, threaded stud, threaded bush etc.
This series is similar to those rubber-covered magnets, Modle No. RCNDxxF, they all have a female threaded hole in the middle, the difference is that they are different sizes and with different strengths. You can choose which size to use according to your actual requirement.
There are so many extensions being made by adding different accessories and using different shape components. Using a screw of the same thread with these rubberized magnets, they can be applied to mount a light, camera, basket ect with great flexibility and efficiency. They can be mounted with a cable clip to be used to tidy up the disordered cables at the working places. And you can screw it with a hook, then attach it to the metal door to hang a bag or a coat.
* We test the holding force of magnetic assembly by attaching it on a 20mm thick steel plate (low carbon steel with no coating) at room temperature and then pulling it slowly in vertical direction with the device that is sensitive enough to record the strength at the moment when magnetic assembly is separated from the steel plate. This is to give you a reference while the actual holding force in real application could be different with the change of pulling direction, thickness of the steel, surface treatment, etc.